Shipping and Returns
Author: TrainerHub Date Posted:26 November 2021
DISPATCH AND SHIPPING
We work hard to dispatch your order within a 3 business day time frame. Where we have an increase demand, this may extend to 7 business days.
The use of Express Shipping services ensures that your item travels faster to you once it is in the hands of the carrier, however, it DOES NOT mean that we will process your order faster than standard orders ahead of you.
Our shipping times are as follows:
**SHIPPING TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DURING 2021-2022**
Australia Post Standard Shipping (Current estimates as of NOV 2021)
- SA - 2-3 Business Days
- VIC/NSW/QLD/TAS - 3-10 Business Days
- NT/WA/TAS/RURAL AUS - 5-12 business
Australia Post Express Shipping
- SA - 1-2 Business Days
- VIC/NSW/QLD/TAS - 1-4 Business Days
- NT/WA/TAS/RURAL AUS - 2-6 business
DHL DOMESTIC SHIPPING
- AUS WIDE - 2-7 DAYS
- OUTSIDE MAJOR METROPOLITAN AREAS (ADD 5-10 Days to shipping times for rural locations)
- NEW ZEALAND - 1-3 Business Days
- ASIA - 5-7 Business Days
- USA/CANADA - 5-7 Business Days
- UK/EUROPE - 5-7 Business Days
- SOUTH AMERICA - 7-10 Business days
- AFRICA - N/A
REFUND AND RETURN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We offer you the option to return your product and obtain a replacement/refund, provided you meet our return conditions. These conditions DO NOT overide your statutory rights and guidelines as set by the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC).
If you have met all requirements and conditions our customer service team will process your refund and notify you via once this has been processed. PayPal now offers refunds on return shipping fees, see below for more details.
- For returns requested due to "change of mind" or not reading through the listing completely, the return postage and initial postage will be covered by the buyer, even if it is free postage item, and a 10% restocking fee will apply. For special order items, this fee MAY be up to 20%.
- The returned item must be brand new condition as received and sealed with no evidence of damage, tampering or soiling.
- Return postage is payable by the customer unless the product is faulty or not as described. We strongly recommend you get a tracking number for your return shipment as we cannot be responsible for loss in transit during the return process.
PayPal Refunded Returns
- PayPal now offers refunds on return shipping fees of up to $45 per return and 8 returns per year.
- You must have this activated on your PayPal account prior to purchase.
- For more info please see https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/returns
Any refunds will be processed via the original form of payment:
- PayPal: Your refund will be credited into the same account your payment came from less 2.9% for associated fees charged to us by PayPal for order cancellation or "change of mind" - See "Return Conditions" above.
- Credit Card: Your refund will be credited into a bank account designated by you. Please note funds make take a few business days to clear after refund confirmation.
- AfterPay and ZipPay: Your refund will be credited into the same account your payment came from less 6% for associated fees charged to us by AfterPay for order cancellation or "change of mind" - See "Return Conditions" above.
Refund Process Time.
Returns generally take 2-7 business days to reach our warehouse. Once received, your return request will be processed within 3-7 business days. For refunds, please note that your financial institution may need an extra 3-5 business days to clear the funds back into your account.
If your item is faulty.
We aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality. If you have received an item with a defect, please contact our customer service team within 30 days. They will guide you through the returns process and help resolve the problem as quickly as possible. If the item was a special order item, a delay may be incured for us to source a replacement, of if a replacement is not available, a refund will be given. We also request that you take a photo showing the defect/fault to speed up the process and ensure you receive the correct replacement part.
If you received an item you didn't order.
If you have received an item different to the one you ordered, please contact our customer service team who will work with you to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. Failure to do so may result in your original order not being fullfilled. It is a crime to keep items which have been mistakenly sent to you (not owned by you).
Afterpay and ZipPay Cancellations, Exchanges or Refunds
Due to the associated fees, there will be a 6% fee for cancellations, exchanges, or change of mind returns for orders paid with Afterpay and ZipPay.
PRE-ORDER AND SPECIAL ORDER POLICY
In the world of collectables, it is essential that we offer the ability to pre-order items before they’re available for sale on the store shelves. A pre-order is an order placed for an item which has either not yet been released, is out of stock, or sourced specifically for you, the customer, at your request. It is the customer’s responsibility to read and understand this information before proceeding with placing an order or pre-order.
- If your order contains both in stock items as well as pre-order items, we will hold the order until the pre-order item's release date before dispatching. If you decide that you want the items sent separate, we recommend placing separate orders unless you are happy to wait.
- Items marked as available for pre-order will be shipped as soon as stock arrives. In all cases, we estimate the delivery date, however due delays and global shipping constraints this may result in your order, along with other items, being shipped at a later date. These delays include, but are not limited to: Supply issues, customs delays on imports, stock rejection due to our strict quality control. Please keep this in mind if you are ordering for a special occasion, and message us if you want to make sure. A delay in delivery will not result in a refund unless the delay extends more than 28 business days past the estimated delivery day.
- Should you be interested in purchasing a product through us that we do not currently have in stock, please contact us directly using the contact form and we will do our very best to source it for you.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY (Prior to delivery)
- All requests to cancel orders are subject to the same applicable terms as outlined in our return policy with the following exceptions:
- When orders are made, we will arrange to source the item immediately with the majority of time between order and delivery being subject to transit times. As we incur costs to buy your item, with no guarantee of selling it to another customer, if you cancel a special order or pre-order item, a 20% restocking fee MAY be deducted from your refund amount. This is reduced to 10% if you opt for store credit. This does not apply if delivery is estimated to be 28 days beyond that quoted at time of order.
- Cancellation of ANY order or pre-order prior to delivery will incure a surcharge equal to the fees associated with processing the original transaction. For orders paid using PayPal, this is 2.9% + $0.30 AUD. For orders made with AfterPay and ZipPay, this fee is 6% of the purchase value.